18 Amazing Things You Have To Do In Morocco And Guidebooks Won’t Tell You!
1. Eat delicious, sweet bananas from Banana Village, in Aourir village on the way from Taghazout to Agadir.
2. Visit a Berber village and see how they live
3. Sleep in a berber tent on Sahara
4. Go to Tangier and see the Mediterranean and Atlantic at the same time
5. Spend ftour during Ramadan or Eid Kbir with a Moroccan family
6. Get a ride in Taxi Kbira (Big, collective taxi)
7. Come to Pages-The Other Sides of Morocco
|photo by Rapax Studio|
8. Get lost and bargain in Old Medina
9. Have a Moroccan cooking class
10. Sit by the ocean or in the mountains and watch the sunset
|Tinzit Tishka road from Ouarzazate to Marrakech|
11. Have a rooftop dinner with your friends
|our ftour in El Jadida during Ramadan 2014|
12. Go to a hammam and have a scrub done
More about hammam rituals in the article linked above. It’s worth to go to a nice hammam where they’ll take a good care of you: massage with argan oil, ghassoul treatment.
13. Learn how to prepare foamy mint tea
14. Attend a Moroccan wedding
15. Get henna on your hands and feet
16. Try street food and fresh juices
17. Spend some time in a traditional, Moroccan riad
18. Surf or kitesurf in Moroccan coastal cities
© Bewildered in Morocco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published without permission, rewritten or redistributed.