1. Eat delicious, sweet bananas from Banana Village, in Aourir village on the way from Taghazout to Agadir.
2. Visit a Berber village and see how they live
3. Sleep in a berber tent on Sahara
4. Go to Tangier and see the Mediterranean and Atlantic at the same time
5. Spend ftour during Ramadan or Eid Kbir with a Moroccan family
6. Get a ride in Taxi Kbira (Big, collective taxi)
7. Come to Pages-The Other Sides of Morocco
|photo by Rapax Studio|
8. Get lost and bargain in Old Medina
9. Have a Moroccan cooking class
10. Sit by the ocean or in the mountains and watch the sunset
|Tinzit Tishka road from Ouarzazate to Marrakech|
11. Have a rooftop dinner with your friends
|our ftour in El Jadida during Ramadan 2014|
12. Go to a hammam and have a scrub done
More about hammam rituals in the article linked above. It’s worth to go to a nice hammam where they’ll take a good care of you: massage with argan oil, ghassoul treatment.
13. Learn how to prepare foamy mint tea
14. Attend a Moroccan wedding
15. Get henna on your hands and feet
16. Try street food and fresh juices
17. Spend some time in a traditional, Moroccan riad
18. Surf or kitesurf in Moroccan coastal cities
© Bewildered in Morocco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published without permission, rewritten or redistributed.