Rooftop of Sacre Coeur cathedral in Casablanca
Casablanca can be loved only when known inside out. Let me help you! I lived in Casablanca for 3 years and discovered the hidden gems of this crowded city.
- What to do in Casablanca in one day
- Hidden gems of Casablanca
- Habous, open air market
- Where to eat in Casablanca
Night walk at Jamaa el Fnaa in Marrakech
Noisy yet mystical – the main square of The Red City can be either charming or overwhelming. One thing is for sure: once you land in Morocco, you simply have to visit Marrakech and go to Jamaa el fnaa at night.
Read more about Marrakech:
- Marrakech like an insider
- Jarjeer Mules Sanctuary
- Amal – Women’s training centre & restaurant
- Stay in a magical riad in Marrakech
Walk in the garden of Dar al Hossoun
See White Dunes in Dakhla
A place where the white sand o the desert meets the blue water of the lagoon. Dakhla is the capital of oysters and wind, loved by surfers from all over the world!